Friday, July 11, 2008

150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever

If you've ever had to wade through a ton of resumes to find a few good people then you may have come across a few of these:
  • “Career break in 1999 to renovate my horse”
  • Hobbies: “enjoy cooking Chinese and Italians”
  • Candidate wrote résumé as a play - Act 1, Act 2, etc.
  • “Skills: Strong Work Ethic, Attention to Detail, Team Player, Self Motivated, Attention to Detail”
  • Why Interested in Position: “to keep my parole officer from putting back me in jail”
  • Experience: “Have not yet been abducted by aliens.”
  • “Consistently tanked as top sales producer for new accounts.”
  • “It’s best for employers that I not work with people.”
  • “Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far.”
  • Skills: “I have technical skills that will take your breath away.”
  • Accomplishments: “Brought in a balloon artist to entertain the team.”
  • Personal: “My family is willing to relocate. However not to New England (too cold) and not to Southern California (earthquakes). Indianapolis or Chicago would be fine. My youngest prefers Orlando’s proximity to Disney World.”
  • Background: “28 dog years of experience in sales (four human).”
  • Objective: “I am anxious to use my exiting skills.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the funny resume mistakes, Robert.

I Stumbled this in thanks:
http://jobmob.stumbleupon.com/review/23583832/